This was a concert poster I did a while back for 'the Damned/Electric Frankenstein/Bellrays' -- heres the pencil sketch layout assembled in Photoshop.
After piecing that together, the final clean ups and inks were done via light-table. -- However after comparing the inks to the original sketch, I found that alot of the spark and life of the sketched face had been lost in the second drawing. Plus her face seemed a little small for her head
So I created a more precise trace of her face using AdobeIllustrator- and swapped it out with the inked face. ---
Then colored the lines, colored the fields, and overlayed paintwash, paper pulp, and ripped paper all in Photoshop--